IMS of Smithfield operate a fully accredited and segregated HALAL meat and poultry processing division and we are now recognised as one of the UK;s most reputable and credible HALAL meat suppliers.
Home Delivery Service – We understand the difficulties consumers are now facing with supermarket shortages and we would like to offer our assistance by introducing a home delivery service to all London households for your Halal meat and poultry requirements an avoid the supermarket mayhem. Please call our customer service team on 0207 383 3080 or email us email@example.com
IMS of Smithfield operate a fully accredited and segregated HALAL meat and poultry processing division and we are now recognised as one of the UK’s most reputable and credible HALAL meat suppliers. We have an ever-growing HALAL customer base as testament to our commitment to supply of quality products at competitive prices backed by a helpful proactive customer service team.
We firmly believe that we operate one of the most advanced integrated HALAL operations as we work closely with our customers to ensure that working procedures are conducted to the highest standard .This is illustrated in the variety of HALAL customers we supply within the catering industry. Such as Middle Eastern Family Residential Homes, Middle Eastern Airline First and Business Class cabins, HALAL Schools Primary, Secondary and Colleges, HALAL Hospitals and Financial Institutions. Please find our HALAL meat categories below:
Halal Red Tractor
- Designated Halal operations team who solely work with Halal Red meat or Halal poultry
- Fully compliant Halal Red Meat and poultry areas accredited by Halal Consultations to ensure conformity to Islamic dietary laws and Halal standards MS1500:2009, GSO:993. EC Council Regulation No 1099/2009 from slaughter to delivery.
- Halal only Designated Machinery to eliminate risk of cross contamination during processing
- Separate shift patterns between Halal and non halal staff to minimise risk of cross contamination
- Customised staff training practicums for all HALAL operatives
- Onsite Halal Committee who monitor and analyse internal Halal operations, community attitude and beliefs and ways constantly improve product integrity from farm to fork
- Internal and external species/ DNA testing on all Halal product meat and poultry lines to offer assurance around species segregation
- Over 90% of halal red meat and poultry supplied to our clients derives from the UK and is Red Tractor certified
- Customised Halal labelling system detailing full product information and traceability
Please contact our customer service team on 0207 383 3080 if you require further information or assistance.